Lately, little things
Happy Tuesday! I never really know what day of the week it is, so I had to think for a few moments there. I'm just popping in for a brief post about little bits of daily life. Lately, I've been...
- enjoying early morning time in my Bible, finishing up Hosea
- drinking my coffee and tea with a splash of unsweetened almond milk
- enjoying sometimes cloudy, stormy weather, and the coziness that accompanies it
- wearing my glasses more
- thankful for my team at work. I have really awesome coworkers.
- knitting, and dreaming about my next few projects
- making lighter, fresher meals for supper: like citrusy shrimp and chicken tossed with fresh mozz and gf pasta
- craving more fruits and veggies
- making treats for our small group potluck with friends from church
- discovering that I actually like mushrooms(!) and I've been buying them every week at the grocery store
- looking forward to eating more suppers on the porch
- watching Call the Midwife. I go in spurts with shows that I enjoy and I'm really loving this one again.
- trying to be more intentional about life prep on the weekends
- thinking about writing out our love story